Santa Maluco booking terms and conditions
• All bookings parties over 8 guests and during the festive period are subject to a deposit; pre-order or minimum spend (this will be discussed with you when confirming your booking).
• Deposits are taken per head and can be used towards the total bill or agreed to be refunded at a later date and the bill paid for separately.
• In the event the guest cancels the booking the deposit is non refundable unless the booking is cancelled within 24 hours of the booking or under mitigating circumstances.
• If a party is going to be more than 15 minutes late for the allotted booking time please contact the host on 0151 236 5646.
• We will always endeavor to contact the party if we suspect they are going to be late, but in the event that we cannot make contact, we will hold the table for 30 minutes only then it will be re-sold or given to another guest and the deposit will be lost.
• Any damages incurred to the property or equipment by any of your party will be charged to the card that paid the deposit.
• We reserve the right to refuse entry to any additional people not accounted for in the booking party size, however we will always do our best to seat all guests in a party.
• All guests who are consuming alcohol must have proof of I.D and must be 18 years of age or over regardless of area booked.
• Children under the age of 16 must be seated before 5PM and have exited the venue before 6:30PM.
Seven days a week 12-12.
The safety and security of our staff and guests is paramount. Graffiti Spirits Group operates a minimum check 21 policy for guests consuming alcohol. We allow parties with children, babies and under 18s in the venue, but they must be sat before 6:30PM. If you are lucky enough to look younger than 21 then please be prepared to prove your age with valid and current identification. This can be a UK driving license, passport, or PASS identification card bearing the PASS hologram. Graffiti Spirits Group works in conjunction with local authority guidance, and operate an ID seizure policy whereby false ID will be confiscated and handed over to the police. We support the responsible consumption of alcohol and reserve the right to refuse service to guests who are, or appear to be, intoxicated; this includes guests of private hire functions. Tap water is freely available in all our bars upon request. We operate a zero tolerance policy on drugs. Guests suspected of dealing or using drugs will be asked to leave the premises immediately. Guests are advised that we work continually with local authorities to ensure all venues are fully compliant on all aspects of health and safety and crime and disorder. CCTV is in operation in all areas.
Santa Maluco is fully wheelchair accessible and there are disabled toilets available for our guests.
If you require further information on ingredients, which may cause allergy or intolerance, please speak to your server before you order. If you do have an allergy, you should inform your server so we can minimise the risk of cross contamination during the preparation and service of your food and or drink.